New year, new posts! Happy 2015 everyone! This year, I’m going to try harder to post once a week. Let’s not call that a resolution…just a goal. Since I’ve been remiss for a few busy months, I’ll give you a batch all at once.
This isn’t really stuff I made today (with the exception of #2, Maamiyaar’s soup). I’ll start today’s marathon posting session with some recipes I’ve made over the past few months–butternut squash featured heavily into several of these recipes, it being fall/winter after all. Oh and then there’s my favorite new dessert of the christmas cookie season: Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread bars. Mmmmm….
1) Butternut squash and sweet potato coconut thai curry soup with cilantro and peanuts
2) Mamiyaar’s soup (kind of a butternut squash rasam, in flavor anyway)
3) Kale salad with tahini dressing
4) Butternut squash and sweet potato tart
6) peanut butter chocolate bars
Inspirations for these came from many places…magazines, books and my own head. I hope you enjoy!