Yup, still using the pumpkin up. This one has a few steps–all easy.
- 1/2 block tofu (silken or firm–you’ll be blending it)
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 c arugula (adds a spicy flavor)
- 1 t soy
- 1 t garlic
- 1 t ginger
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 t balsamic vinegar
- 1 squeeze of honey mustard
Blend all of that together in a food processor.
- 2 cups arugula (or any other greens)
- 1/4 of a pumpkin roasted and sliced into pieces
- 1/4 of a red onion
- scallions diced
- cherry or grape tomatoes
- grated carrot
- walnuts or better yet pepitas or pumpkin seeds.
Put it all into a bowl and mix up with the dressing.