I never realized it was so easy. I guess I never thought about it. But it is simple. With one wee little caution–don’t let it burn. Mine was just about golden, I thought “i’ll leave it a minute or two”…and the next thing I knew, it had been in too long. And the fruit & raisins had burned to a crisp. (also–add them at the end, don’t bake them the entire time as I did). OOPS. i mixed in new fruit and it’s mostly edible. But excited to try it again.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- drizzle of honey (3 Tbs)
- a handful of pecans
- a handful of raisins
- a handful of dried cranberies
- a few mini dark chocolate chips
- a few chopped dried apricots
- a dash of cinnamon
- a dash of nutmeg
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- pour the oats, honey, oil onto sheet stir around
- bake at 350 for 20-30 mins.
- Add the fruits and nuts at the end. Bake a few more mins
- let it cool and enjoy.