Last week was my husband’s birthday…we did a number of things, but the one that involved cooking was our rooftop happy hour that stretched over six hours. The good sign…almost all the food was gone :). Here’s the first of several posts-the menu:
It was cocktail party fare:
- Cake pops (2 varieties: Salted Caramel Chocolate and Peanut butter chocolate).
- Jalapeno-scallion mini pretzels (redux of the superbowl recipe)
- Veggie puffs (mushrooms & onion and roasted vegetable varieties)
- Sriracha-Wasabi Deviled eggs (we were initially unsure but they were all gone)
- Butternut squash ricotta crostini
- Salty-Sweet-Spicy mixed nuts (big hit)
- Mango salsa
- Punch one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of weak.