Our garden plot is highly productive and each day, we get a bunch of mystery vegetables and herbs that we need to figure out how to use. This day, we got a bunch of yellow and red tomatoes, a mini cucumber, a little yellow pepper, and an abundance of parsley and basil. We also had an avocado in the house, some garlic, and onion. What does that make? Gazpacho!! [K has challenged me to a gazpacho off…game on]
♥ equipment needed: a food processor
- a bunch of cherry tomatoes (red, yellow, organge)
- a bell pepper (whatever color)
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1/2 a cucumber, diced
- 1/2 a raw mango, diced
- 1 avocado
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 chilli or 1 tsp chilli powder
- cilantro, basil, and parsley if you have them. whatever you have is fine.
♣ the method
Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor bowl or blender. blend. I make mine thick and somewhat pureed. Put into a martini glass and chill or add ice.