Why Buffalo cauliflower, you ask? We saw the recipe and were curious. And it turned out to be tasty!Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
- 1/8 cup Sriracha (less if you wish)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup water
- 4-6 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 ribs celery
- Preheat oven to 450
- Line a pan with parchement paper.
- lay florets of cauliflower on pan and spray with cooking spray. Place in oven and roast until it browns/is crispy
- Put sriracha, balsamic, and water in a bowl and mix around.
- Heat 1/2 c milk in a saucepan. Add blue cheese and mix around until melted. Add flour and mix well. Let cook for a few more minutes. cool.
- When the cauliflower is done, combine with the sriracha sauce. mix well. add 1/2 of the blue cheese sauce and mix.
- Chop celery and onion into fine pieces. Mix into dish.