- 2 T tamarind concentrate
- 1/2 c water
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 T brown sugar (if you have palm sugar, use it) dates would work too
- chilli powder
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1/4 c peanuts
- 4 green onions
- 1 carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- black sesame seeds
- thai basil
- Blend together ingredients for the paste. set aside.
- Use a veggie noodle tool, or just a simple peeler to peel zucchini into thin strips. Put into a big bowl
3. Grate or use the tool on the carrot too; put that into your bowl. Chop the green onions finely. chop cilantro and basil. Put half of the basil, cilantro, and green onions into your bowl. Set the rest aside separately
4. Mince your peanuts and set aside–don’t add until serving time
5. Heat a skillet to medium-high (7 or 8). Add olive or sesame oil. Crack your eggs. Mix in some basil, sesame seeds, and salt. beat. pour into hot pan and move around to make a thin layer. Let it set up. it should easily come out of your pan as a thin pancake. Chop into thin strips and add to your bowl.
6. Mix in your sauce.
7. Set aside or refrigerate to marinate.
8. When ready to serve, top with peanuts, cilantro, basil, and peanuts. toss and enjoy.